Engage is looking for a standout, passionate, and experienced engineer to join our Engineering team. This is an exciting opportunity that few web companies can offer to solve technology problems on a large scale and for a company where your work is key to the success of the business. This role focuses on a wide range of areas and is intended to extend your talents.
We are immediately hiring a Sr System Administrator to join our team in West Hollywood. Advance Linux experience is a must, so if you don’t work in Linux Environment heavily in your most recent job please do not apply for it!
- Design, develop and maintain the security layer of system infrastructure
- Optimize the performance and ensure high availability of system infrastructure
- Develop monitoring report system, alerting system and automatic deployment system, and provide 24×7 monitoring support to our infrastructure
- Housekeeping our infrastructure including switches and servers in multiple data centers
- Office IT tasks and support.
- engageBDR is based out of west Hollywood, CA . We require the candidate to based here, in-house.
What will you do?
Monitor the health performance of application program interface and user interface of demand side platforms in 24/7, able to probe and provide instant solution to ensure minimum down time.
Provide technical support to the engineering team and CTO on technical problem solving, in order to facilitate the communication between account managers and user clients of demand side platforms.