Join our awesome team
At engage:BDR, we are passionate about delivering advanced solutions to the digital media industry. Based in West Hollywood, engage:BDR has become one the fastest growing digital advertising companies, with over 60 employees and rapidly expanding.
We are proud to offer a work environment that is flexible, professional, innovative and fun. We only hire smart, passionate, and dedicated people who want to work for a thriving, fast-paced and cutting-edge digital advertising company. engage:BDR values its employees and offers competitive salaries plus numerous benefits and perks.
This position oversees the smooth deployment and continued operation of serving media across many different platforms. You should have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills and more importantly, great communication skills (verbal and written). It is an exciting role that can launch your career in the advertising/marketing world. This position bridges the gap between business and engineering. A campaign manager ensures the center point on the launch and maintainability of an ad campaign that may span across multiple platforms. You may have to figure out why some ads are loading and some are not, why an advertisement will display on a desktop browser but not a mobile browser, you’ll have to know what the limitations and advantages of a mobile technology.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain ad campaigns in EngageBDR proprietary ad server.
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance.
- Interact with account managers, engineers and partners on various ops projects.
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow.
- Interface with Ad Server by uploading creatives and create advertising campaigns
- Provide conversion Pixels to clients
- Monitor and traffic 3rd party ad tags
- Ensure click tracking of 3rd party ad tags
- Supply clients with reporting
Who you are:
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis.
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- Good technical communicator – can work with an Engineering team to build features you need.
- People person – can work with Sales and Analytics teams to plan and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
What you need:
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Familiarity of how web sites and online ads work. HTML/JS/SQL a big plus.
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.)
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social.
Would you like to apply to this job?
Senior Flash Developer
At EngageBDR, we are passionate about delivering advanced solutions to the digital media industry. Based in West Hollywood, EngageBDR has become one the fastest growing digital advertising companies, with over 60 employees and rapidly expanding. We are proud to offer a work environment that is flexible, professional, innovative and fun. We only hire smart, passionate, and dedicated people who want to work for a thriving, fast-paced and cutting-edge digital advertising company. EngageBDR values its employees and offers competitive salaries plus numerous benefits and perks.
EngageBDR is currently seeking a Senior Flash developer to join its engineering team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Flash and ActionScript development. The Flash Developer will provide Flash, ActionScript and general programming expertise, and serve as technical liaison and developer between internal groups for all assigned projects. This position will support a variety of projects and will be responsible for supporting existing infrastructure as well as developing new technologies. They will Develop, maintain and enhance client campaigns and creative projects with a focus on front end development utilizing HTML5/CSS3 (and, in some cases Flash, including some ActionScript 3).
As a member of the Engineering team, responsibilities include:
• Development of Premium Digital Video Ad experiences that extend across all screens including Desktop, Mobile, & Video
• Build and maintain a scalable architecture that supports various innovative ad experiences and interactive features
• Participates in the full product lifecycle from envisioning to the successful release of a product
• Works with the Product team to conduct effort estimation against all roadmap items
• Assist in troubleshooting, debugging and implementing solutions for new and existing products
• Actively participates in departmental code reviews and discussions
• Coordinates with Product counterparts and teams in the larger company to ensure proper tracking of deliverables
• Effectively communicates technical aspects of the job to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ensures that all products and deliverables are fully documented for internal and external usage, and assists with developing and administering training sessions for all required stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge & experience with In-Stream Video & Rich Media solutions: preroll, midroll, postroll, in-stream overlays, rich media creative, & display video units
• Can troubleshoot and resolve cross-browser issues using Charles, Firebug, & log analysis
• Technical understanding & implementation of IAB Digital Video standards: VAST, VPAID, MRAID, & VMAP
• Experience using SVN and other version control software
• Mobile web, native iOS & Android app development experience
• Experience with video ad serving: Auditude, Freewheel, DoubleClick
• Experience with video ad network tags and macros: LiveRail, one video by aol (Adap.TV), LKQD
• Familiarity with ad exchanges, DSP, SSP, & trading desks
• Familiarity with industry-leading video player solutions: LongTail JW Player, Brightcove, FlowPlayer, Kaltura, Ooyala, & custom publisher players
EngageBDR is looking for a standout, passionate, and innovative software engineers to join our fast-growth team. You will work with other engineers, UX/UI design experts, product managers, and business representatives to develop solutions that run across Desktop, Mobile, and Video. This is an exciting opportunity that few web companies can offer to solve technology problems on a large scale and for a company where your work is key to the success of the business.
What will you do?
- This role focuses on a wide range of areas and is intended to extend your talents.
- You will learn technologies including but not limited to: large-scale distributed delivery system, large-scale data cloud solution, web development, and mobile development.
- Design, develop and maintain application program interfaces and user interfaces.
- Monitor, maintain and test the health performance of application program interfaces and user interfaces of demand side platforms in 24/7 to make sure they are operating properly.
- Probe and provide instant solutions to ensure minimum down time of user applications.
- Collaborate with the team to facilitate the development cycle, testing, and deployment of applications as well as document aspects of each application for future reference on further maintenance and changes.
This is a full time, immediate position. We are H1b sponsoring company. Please send your resume and salary requirements.
What you will need:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of LAMP development experience
- Java/C/C++ programming
- Experience with MVC framework. Codeigniter is a plus.
- Experience with Linux environment. Ubuntu is a plus.
- Experience with version control system such as SVN, GIT.
- Fast and clean coding style
Desired skills and experience:
- M.S in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Memcache, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Knowledge of NoSQL solutions.
- Experience with Java Servlet development.
- No remote or telecommuting.
Would you like to apply to this job?